Precision Logistics Group (PLG) specializes in completing the supply chain in the final market for the Freight Forwarding community. PLG has the most dynamic last mile solution in the industry managing everything from Residential Threshold Delivery to White Glove Installation, allowing you to fully realize your market potential.
Meet the Team
Mike entered the freight forwarding industry in 2005 and has managed and developed white glove vendor networks for multiple nationwide logistics companies, including PLG, which he co-founded in 2010. Over his career, Mike has experienced all facets of the industry, from warehouseman to CEO and all experiences have amassed a thorough knowledge of the last mile industry.
Chris made his introduction into the logistics industry in 2005 where he coordinated International Ocean and Air shipments for 2 organizations. In 2007 he moved into the freight forwarding industry working in Route Operations and Pricing for cross country shipments and managing a dispatch team.
- PLG’s nationwide network of vetted partners handle Threshold to Installation Service deliveries.
- PLG’s account implementation expertise, managed by a team with over 25 years experience in transportation management focused on final market solutions and account implementation.
- PLG’s core value: “we do not need to succeed unless you do.”
- PLG’s commitment to understanding the “voice of the customer” giving the freight forwarder the ability to focus on “what’s next..”
PLG takes the same care and detailed approach to develop the best solution for your organization whether you are a larger national organization or a local delivery company. PLG wants to understand your business needs and develop the most cost-effective solution for your business while nurturing a long-term partnership with your organization.
- Have you missed opportunities in the RFI/RFQ process because your final market services were not developed?
- Are your existing customers outsourcing a portion of their work to another company to complete their supply chain?
- Are you looking to be the complete solution for your customer?
- Are you looking to standout and distance yourself from the competition?
- Is the current economic environment forcing you to reconsider your one, three, and five-year plans?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, take the next step and contact PLG to learn more about how a Vested Partnership with us can work for you. PLG believes freight forwarders run more efficiently and profitably when service expectations are defined at the initiation of the relationship.